10 Rules for Being Tied Up
Just to make things clear. So we avoid potentially embarrassing and awkward moments 🙂
1. I ask, you don’t volunteer. I openly ask people I want to tie up. You can say yes or no, I will not take offense.
2. Exception to rule #1– If you are hot, then you can volunteer to be tied up. Also, do not assume I will tie you up just because you ask me to. I can say yes or no, and you cannot take offense.
3. What I look for: a very well toned body, more than average flexibility– because these will be references for my drawings, then it only makes sense that I should get the lines and shapes that I need. Also important: impeccable personal hygiene– because hey, I don’t want to touch nasty things. And, lastly, a highly pleasant personality.
4. I don’t do this for sex. Do not expect any. Do not make any passes at me. But if you get aroused in the process, I will not take it against you.
5. Have an open mind. Explore. I’m open to suggestions; you should be, too.
6. If you find that you’re feeling vulnerable, that’s ok. If you feel like sharing and talking, that’s ok , too. Most people find being tied up very therapeutic.
7. Have fun!
8. We can hang out for tea or dessert after and talk. This is always fun. But not necessary.
9. A ‘thank you’ would be nice. If you really feel moved by the experience, then ok, you can hug me, too.
10. If you enjoyed it so much, you can always say, ‘let’s do it again’. Just make sure you have some fun ideas for next time 🙂